Lead Physician. WesternU Clinic - Oliver Station Portland, Oregon :
To serve as lead physician in an interprofessional team model providing oversight to the rendering of primary care medicine to patients through the health care delivery network of Western University of Health Sciences (WesternU) and to teach osteopathic primary care medicine to COMP Northwest and WesternU students in a clinical setting.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Individuals must possess these knowledge, skills and abilities or be able to explain and demonstrate that the individual can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
1. Able and willing to practice the full scope of primary care medicine as defined by current Western University Medical Center policies and practices.
2. Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
1. Current unrestricted Oregon State Medical License
2. Current D.E.A. Certificate
3. Board Certification or Board Eligibility by the AOA or ABMS
PREFERENCES: Preference will be given to individuals possessing residency training in general/family medicine. Preference will also be given to individuals who possess bilingual capabilities (Mandarin).List comments regarding work hours
Full TimePosting Date 5/10/2018
Please be aware that this position is located in Portland.
Clinic Practice. Serves as the Physician Team Lead to the Interprofessional Care Team (IPT) which is tasked with the provision of appropriate primary medical care for patients through the WesternU medical centers or affiliated sites as assigned. Provides leadership to and supervision of the assigned interprofessional care team, consisting of advanced practice professionals (PAs, NPs, etc).